1. Item Prizes
- We do not guarantee for the correctness of the prizes shown on TradeUpHero. They are average prizes provided by third party apis. You should always double check to make sure the prizes shown on TradeUpHero reflect the reality.
2. TradeUp odds
- The shown odds for a specific outcome of a TradeUp are based on the current theory for how TradeUp odds are calculated. This however, is just a theory. There is a lot of evidence to back it up, but we do not guarantee for the correctness of these odds.
- TradeUpHero is not affiliated with Valve or Steam in any way. We do not own the images of the skins, they are property of Valve. Furthermore, when logging into your Steam account to enter TradeUpHero.com, the login process if handled by Valve. We do not have access to your password at any time and only store your Steam64ID for future identification. This Steam64ID is used to fetch data like your inventory from Steam through the Steam Web API.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect some information about you and store them locally in your browser. This data never leaves your browser.
We also collect the following data about you on our servers: The Steam64ID of the logged in Steam account, the items present in the logged in Steam accounts Counterstrike:Global Offensive inventory, some information about TradeUps that you confirm including what Item you traded up to, the time when you confirm the TradeUp and how much profit you made with that TradeUp and the TradeUps that you save to favorites. You can see a complete list of all the data we store about you and delete all of that data here.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Payment for any subscription is handled by a third party site. We never come in contact with your Payment information.
Your Data is used exclusively to provide you with the best possible user experience. We do not sell any of your Data.
Some of your Data may be shared with third parties to make use of them. We only ever share your Steam64ID and the AssetID of your items to get more information about your Inventory.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Depending on your subscription, we may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising here.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please do so here.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Rhönring 29, Darmstadt, 62489, Germany